The district has released additional information regarding the cybersecurity threat, which includes the current plan for students, staff, and faculty to return to schools and offices. Please use the more information button below to access the updated information.
Five Schools to Temporarily Transition to Remote Learning
Xổ số thành phố trực tiếpNov. 17, 2020 Update: Mae Jemison High School will join the four HCS schools in transitioning to remote learning for the...Read More
Featured StoriesView More News
Strategic PlanningView Full Plan
- Learning Outcomes
- To provide rigorous, engaging instruction to all students that facilitates problem solving and creativity, aligned to grade-level standards using innovative resources and tools.
- Whole Student Development
- To provide holistic services that meet the academic, social, and emotional needs of our students.
- Professional Growth
- To provide for and continuously empower all employees with modern strategies and skills that will, in turn, equip students for success
- Operations & Resources
- Ensure all Huntsville City Schools facilities are safe, while promoting conducive learning environments, maintaining appropriate financial reserves to cover all operating expenses, and setting a logistics framework for success.
- Community Connections
- Foster active and positive communication and engagement among students, staff, families, and the community in order to ensure that all stakeholders are engaged and well-informed partners.